lace lace lace


by Ianton


by Ulrikke Lund


by Tirilhauan


by Crownless Kings


by Grandma Hands


I am so in LOVE with lace these days... I really want a lace dress or skirt. There's a real gorgeous lace slip at Urban Outfitters that I want to wear as a dress or tucked into a black skirt or something, but it's $34 and I can't afford it right now. Anyway, anything with lace is amazing and the details are so exquisite. I hope I can add anything like these to my wardrobe one day.

Gracie  – (Sunday, August 01, 2010)  

Lace is just gorgeous. I too want a lace dress or slip and I have found a few I like. I might buy them :)

Your blog is so dreamy. Love it!

Anonymous –   – (Monday, August 23, 2010)  

you should look at IOLI http://www.internationaloldlacers.org/
if you ever get a chance to go to a convention...DO! They have classes to teach you and suppliers/vintage lace market to buy GORGEOUS handmade lace!

Post a Comment


❝vague reverie❞

is where I post everything and anything that inspires me from photography and fashion to food and art. Occasionally, I will ramble about other things that I like.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP